The 6th National Spinal Cord Injury Conference has a website put up to provide information on this upcoming event.
The theme for the conference is: Bioinformatics Inform SCI Rehabilitation, and will occur in Toronto (ON, CANADA). The Pre-course is on October 2nd, 2014 and the main conference occurs on October 3-4, 2014.
The 6th National SCI Conference organizing committee is putting together an exciting program featuring keynote addresses, podium and poster presentations, workshops and breakout sessions. Additional highlights will include a hands-on pre-course and a delegate reception
Key Themes for this year’s submission are:
• Biomarkers and Imaging Predictors of Rehabilitation Outcomes
• Rehabilitation Applications of Computational Science
• Data Mining and Interpretation
• Bioengineering for SCI Rehabilitation
• Epigenetics/Genetics/ Genomics for SCI
• Clinical Algorithms and Customized Care
• Rehabilitation Technology and Health Assessment
• Economics of Rehabilitation Service Delivery
• Novel Hardware and Software Solutions
The conference will start accepting abstracts in October 2013.